CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DRUM ROLL........






Well, the seven of you who guessed "BOTH GIRLS" are correct! We found out this morning that we will be blessed with two little girls this winter! BOY am I in TROUBLE! =) Everything with Mom and Babies is going great. We will have another appointment in three weeks and then from there on out we will go back every two weeks. Both of our Mothers were able to join us again and we're glad that they were there with us when we found out. There is also a video that we took. I will try to see if I can get that posted on here later tonight.



We hope that everyone is doing well.




Ricky, Randi, Baby Girl A and Baby Girl B




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the two girls!! How exciting!!! Rick, I fear you are right about being in trouble though. I can only imagine high school get the shot gun ready. plus all the estrogen in the house, JEESH! lol! I am just kidding they will be awesome! Randi, I am glad you are doing well! I hear it gets to be hard on your back in the next few months..... so i have heard anyway... i have no first hand experiance. Good luck to you both and all of our love from the Driggers!!!!

Christy Turner said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!!! YAAAY FOR GIRLSSS!!!

prettyhelmet said...

now let's see if i can birth a boy to woo all these girls all my chicas are having!

congrats and love to you both!