CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Punxsutawney Phil Saw His Shadow

(Photo is from Yahoo! News)

Six more weeks of Winter. For the South that means 6 more weeks of "what is up with this weather!?" How the heck does this critter see his shadow? All of those goobs standing around him watching him to see if he sees it. All of a sudden the groundhog speaks up "YUP! THERE IT IS. RIGHT THERE I SEE IT." Huh? Sorry, I guess this morning was the first time that I had actually watched this event live. I'm not usually awake in time to witness such a festive event. ANYWAY!

Aubrey is not sleeping. She is in spurts but not like Randi and I would like for her to. From what we're hearing from others is that she may be colicy. We have a call into our Pediatrician and we're going to see if we can give her some Mylicon. Everything that I'm reading online says that it's really not treatable, but we'll give it a shot. Addison seems to be doing pretty well. She sleeps well, eats well and loves her pacifier. Both of the girls are doing pretty well other than Aubrey's sleep pattern. We watched the Super Bowl as a family last night and it was nice. I actually had Addy down on the floor on a blanket and she seemed to be watching! I know she wasn't but I can hope right?

Randi's 29th Birthday is tomorrow! We are going to go out for a date while my Mom watches the girls. She has been offering for two weeks now to watch them while we went and did something but it hasn't been that easy. I think Randi is really looking forward to it and I know that she deserves it.

We hope that everyone is doing well. I will try to get some new pictures up. The pictures from Blink are done and they are on her website but I don't want to share just yet because I want to post them here. Sorry! =)~

All of our love.
Blog Daddy T and Three

0 comments: