CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Six Months Old & Growing

Addison and Aubrey turned a whopping 6 months old yesterday! It's hard to believe. I had planned on posting some new pictures and possibly a video or two, but my laptop has pretty much bit the dust and my CD drive at work hates me. So until Randi and I can agree on what we're going to do about a new computer or laptop all I've got is words.

I may need to start writing on here more often as so much goes on these days! Addison has finally started to roll over side to side and Aubrey is still the more mobile one. Addy has babbled "Da Da" a few times but it comes and goes so I don't know whether or not it counts as words. She says a lot of other things too but those words don't really sound like anything in the English language. Randi and I went to Atlanta to see the Red Sox/Braves series this past weekend and while we were gone the girls stayed with my Mom and Dad at the lake. During their stay, my parents were able to break them of their swaddles! It's pretty neat to see them sleeping like big girls now. Aubrey loves to sleep on her belly where Addy just loves to sleep. My parents have a new found respect for the schedule that Randi has them on. It's hard to get anything done as is but I couldn't imagine what it'd be like without a schedule. Their 6 month check up was yesterday and the girls are still on the small side. Addison weighs 12 lbs 14 oz and Aubrey weighs 11 lbs 10 oz with each measuring 25 inches long. Addy has low iron so the Doctor gave Randi a prescription. Other than that they seem to be doing and growing well!

Randi has begun making the girls baby food. Today was the first round with green beans. She said that Addy screamed her head off while Aubrey made some faces but ate it up! Aubrey is the better eater so that wasn't much of a surprise. Addison just wants to push it all back out with her tongue and make a mess.

So I'm going to leave this post as is for now. I'm hoping that the Fourth of July weekend brings us a laptop of some sort. If it does, I'll try to get some new pictures up and see about doing some video.

Much love to all.

Blog Daddy T and Three

0 comments: