CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why!?



Alright. The first time that I received an email saying that a comment needed to be moderated on our blog, I was kind of excited since I don't get a lot of comments. (This is not a sympathy post and I'm not hoping to receive more comments.) So when I opened that email and it said that it was from Anonymous, I was intrigued. It mentioned something about how Anonymous liked my blog and would like to publish it somewhere or something along those lines. Well I deleted it. It was kinda creepy. I began to wonder who all reads this and who has an open invitation to my world, my family's world!? Is anyone else getting creepers on their blogs? I may print out what I've posted thus far and then move the blog or just shut down. I can not stand spam and I LOATHE creepers! I have four email addresses for this very reason! I buy things with one, I use another for personal emails, the other is for login things like ESPN.go.com or Facebook and the other, I don't remember why I have the other. It may have been so that I could have another person in my mafia way back when.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have gotten a couple strange comments, but they are always in Chinese. Go figure. I just delete them. I think there is a way to make your blog private so that only current followers or people you invite can read it.