CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

And The Miracle Begins

 

I tried 15 times to rotate this photo. Already stubborn and not even born yet. MUST be a Turner.

Week 6

Our visit to the doctor on Friday was a success! We got to see the grain of rice that we will one day name. We did get to hear a little heart beat as well. It was nice to see Dr. Christine and her nurse Cindy again. They are always very friendly and they seem so genuine and excited for us.

Randi kept asking me if I was nervous? I honestly didn't get any emmotion until we saw the baby, or the grain of rice that will become a baby. Excitement and pride took over at that point. I think most of it was the fear of becoming emmotionally attached before anything was certain. When Dr. Christine told us that since we had heard a heart beat, the chance of miscarriage was less than 10%, that made me feel better.

Baby stuff is about to take over the house once again. In the meantime we need to cater to Momma and spoil her rotten so that baby rice has the best growing experience possible. This is difficult though with me working full time and Randi at home raising two little girls. We'll just have to make the weekends special Mommy days. We've already started this but this weekend we'll let her fly to Mexico to relax for week. Enjoy Momma.

ALL of our love.
Blog Daddy T and Four.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you!!