CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shhh...

Keeping quiet about expecting a baby is not easy. I understand the point of it completely but like Randi said, "You've got to show excitement or you're not fully living in the moment." Soon enough.

Last night Randi and I were lying in bed and I mentioned to her that there is an iPad app for Babycenter.com that tracks your pregnancy and shows what the baby looks like as well as gives you tips about different things. It mentioned something about taking a second pregnancy test "just to be sure". Well when I mentioned this to Randi, she freaked out. She went to take one because I had her all worried. It too came back positive. Having had two positive tests, I told her that we must be having twins again. What if we did? Our chances are up from 6% to 12% I believe we were once told. I think it'd be wonderful! Boys, Girls, Girl/Boy doesn't matter to me. Randi did mention though that if we have a second set of twins that I WOULD be getting snipped. Scary!

Much Love.

Blog Daddy T and Three+

0 comments: