CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Four Weeks

We've got a long way to go but it's getting more and more exciting as the days go by. It's starting to sink in a little more and it will really get exciting once we visit the "doctor".

Two little girls and a baby at 32. My dreams of being a dad are suddenly a reality. Addison and Aubrey are growing up so fast. They have their own OPPOSITE personalities and I fall in love with them again every time I see them. Addison was brought into the bathroom to me this morning while I was getting ready. There I stood in a towel and heard Randi say "Can you keep an eye on this one while I clean up her mess?" She turns the corner with Addy and Addy says "Papa". Melts me. Melts me every time to know that these little girls know me as their dad and that I am there for them. Soon there is going to be a third. A THIRD CHILD! Trips will be more fun. Tailgate will be a blast. Life in general will be so much sweeter. This dad thing is a blessing and the family part is a dream come true.

So much to do. So little time. Gotta figure out which room is going to be nursery #2.

Much Love To All.

Blog Daddy T and Three+

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. You are brave people ;)