CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Girls Have Arrived




Here are a few pictures for now. I will write a blog later on. Addison, Aubrey, and Momma are all doing well. Addison came out at 9:01 weighing 5 lbs 13 oz measuring 18.5 inches. Her little Sister came out at 9:02 weighing 5 lbs 1 oz measuring 18 inches. Randi's Uterus had a difficult time hardening. This caused Randi to stay "open" a little longer than expected. Everything is good now though. So here are the pictures and like I said, I will write more later... TOO TIRED... Thank you again for all of the prayers and phone calls. Much love to all...

Ricky, Randi, Addison and Aubrey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY AND DADDY! SO GLAD THAT EVERYONE IS OK AND WELL....CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEW FAMILY IN APRIL!

LOVE NICOLE AND JOE AND KIDS!

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

I can not tell you how proud I am of you!!!! The girls are beautiful and I can't wait to meet them!!! Love you both!

Heather said...

They're beautiful!!! And such big babies! Good job cooking those babies, Momma! Congratulations to you both.