CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slacker... But I'm busy I promise!

As I'm sure you can imagine, life has gotten a bit hectic as of late. I have a draft waiting for me to finish from last weeks appointment on Friday as well as this past Monday's. We have another NST (non stress test) today at noon and I'm thinking about taking my laptop with me to catch up. Please know that Momma and Baby Girls are well. Very well in fact. Randi's bile salt levels have not increased that we are aware of. Therefore mark your calendars for December 29th as that's the day that Dr. Christine said that she would deliver. All of your thoughts and prayers seem to be working so please keep them coming.

All of our love.

Blog Daddy T

2 comments:

Christy Turner said...

YAAAAAAAAY BABIES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ricky and Randi!!! I can't wait to meet the girls. Love you! Aunt Nik